Sterling Trader Pro 10.4 Updates
March 10, 2017
We are pleased to announce the release of Sterling Trader Pro Version 10.4.
Check out the Key Highlights below of the new features and functionalities available and download 10.4 today.
- New indicator added: VWAP
- New line study added: Horizontal
- Value of line displayed when hovered over or moving line
- Pass-thru alerts can be added to horizontal lines by selecting the line and choosing “Add/Edit Alert” via the right-click menu
- Use up/down colors for linear graphs setting added to the Settings dialog. Allows indicators to color ascending/descending sections
- Scroll with new bars setting added to the Chart Settings. Scrolls to the right as new bars are added, maintaining the number of entries displayed
- “Use up/down colors for linear graphs” setting added to the Settings dialog. Allows indicators to color ascending/descending sections
- The zoom level is now preserved when switching symbols
- Support for exchange MPRL added
- MPRL filter added to the Options OE Settings (Level II page)
- Support for filtering by symbol lists added
- Enable multiple symbols setting added to the Scanner Settings
- Symbol List added to the View menu
- Support for symbol lists added
- Maximum number of entries increased from 100 to 250
- “Avg Vol” column added
- “Cur Imb” column added (Current Imbalance, as seen in Imbalance Monitor)
You may also be interested in...