Client Services – Entry Level – College Grad – Finance Degree
Rapidly growing financial technology firm looking to expand its Client Services team. We provide software and trading technology to financial institutions and professional traders around the world. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a strong interest in the trading industry. The position offers tremendous upside and opportunity for advancement for the right candidate.
Entry level recent college graduates with a Finance degree and high GPA are encouraged to apply.
- Provide technical assistance to clients across multiple trading platforms via telephone, e-mail and help desk software.
- Interact with customers to provide information about products and services.
- Communicate directly with clients on daily issues that affect them such as exchange outages and platform changes.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure client needs are met.
- Participate in projects as assigned by management.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to help with and improve day to day activities.
- Escalate client issues to multiple teams as necessary while providing follow-ups, updates and resolutions.
- Candidates for this position should be friendly and professional. Candidates should be able to handle the high-pressure situations that arise in the trading world.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office – Specifically Excel.
- Experience with financial or trading platforms preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to document all processes and procedures.
- Proven time management skills to manage multiple tasks.
- Prior experience in a support role preferred.
- Bachelors or Masters degree with Finance concentration required. High GPA.
- Competitive Salary
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
CLICK HERE TO APPLY